Darlin ran into the wood box and split her lip open pretty bad. Last month Blazen split his head open and we ran him into the ER because it was a weekend. We were pretty sure that they would have to do stitches, but all they did was superglue it shut......and it worked amazingly well. So, we bought several bottles of the higher quality-faster drying stuff at Walmart. When Darlin split her lip, we saved the over $600 bill at the ER and spent $2 super gluing it ourselves. It has healed fabulously.
The kids and I went to Springerville and got a ton of salt. Here we are being super silly.
I went into the school for a whole day and spent time with Denim. I loved my day with her. She loved it too.
We celebrated Ace's birthday. He requested flat enchiladas with an egg on top and smothered in homemade red chili - beans on the side. It was my first time making them, and although they weren't perfect, they were decent. Ace appreciated me at least trying.
Here is one of Denim and her friend Alea that I got mixed up. Denim has also received her key covers and types without being able to see the letters.
Back to Ace. Denim had been playing in the barretts if you were wondering. Happy birthday babe, we love you a ton.
Now.......for the photo shoot. I was playing with my camera and Denim wanted a photo shoot.
Obviously the other kids had to have their moment of glory too. Here is Blazen and his new favorite toy......a squirt bottle.
Darlin is my little horder. Do you think that you can carry one more thing Sister Susie?
Love all Timber









1 comment:
that dinner you made for Ace looks delicious!!! your kids are beautiful Timber! Glad you were able to save all that money with the super glue! man! ER visits are pricey!
Post a Comment