
- Gender: Female
- Astrological Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Mother/Wife/Rancher
- Location: Pie Town : NM : United States
Here are my sweet little rugrats.
Denim Bleu
I am 4 years old. I love my kitties. I love riding my horse Smurf. I love helping mom cook, fold laundry, and secretly clean. I love dressing up as a princess and I always put on makeup and jewelry. My favorite color is pink, obviously. I love to make up my own songs and dances. I am getting good at cartwheels. I am a very protective sister, and take good care of my little brother Blazen. I think about everything and reason very well. My favorite question is WHY?
Blazen Trails
I am 2 yrs. old. I love riding my horse "Barbie". I love gathering cows and working outside. I love helping dad do anything. I come in and say, "me hawd day, wok hawd wiff dad." (I had a hard day, I worked hard with dad.) I like digging in the dirt with my little shovel. My sister Denim is my hero, and I do anything she does. I love to cook with mom. I am a big boy and have to remind mom that I am not a baby. I love bull and roping stories. I love my boots, cowboy hat, and cowboy shirt.
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. … I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less.”
-Anna Quindlen
"Recognize that the Joy of Motherhood comes in moments." -M.Russel Ballard







No comments:
Post a Comment