Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Idaho

Last Sunday after church, Ace and I loaded Denim and Blazen in Papa's big rig and headed to Idaho. We made the 16+ hr trip to pick up a potato elevator to use on the ranch this winter. The kids did well, thank heavens for portable DVD players.

Denim made silly faces up front with dad. Blazen crashed for a nice nap in the back.



When we got to Idaho, I could not find Denim's suitcase. I am just hoping I left it in NM, and it is not on the road some where in between. So, she had nothing to wear. I had to go and buy her outfits; shoes, undies, socks, etc. I was totally stressed over it. I did find a cheap $2 swimsuits at DI.
I was able to visit my sister Sierra and her husband Preston. They are doing very well, and Sierra is showing me up with all of her canning. The kids had fun playing monkey in a barrel with Sierra and eating fresh apples and plums.


We stayed several days with my Uncle Evan and Aunt JoAnn. It was so fun to let my kids play with Bridger and Brinley.
I taught BreAnn how to Rumba, and I got to go to Brody's football game. JoAnn is so positive as a mother; she was really a great example to me. One highlight was getting to go to Snoasis, a very yummy snow cone place. JoAnn also took us to the really cool Rexburg library, I was so impressed.


After 3 1/2 days of shopping and working on equipment in the rain and snow, Ace did find what he was looking for. Big relief!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Hi Tim! Glad you guys are having fun! Love ya!:)

Anonymous said...

Super cute blog! You are so talented! We love to look at all the pictures!

Miss you! We really enjoyed visiting with you!

Love, The Amy Crue!