Denim saw a very pretty bride, after which she informed me, "mom I want to get married in the temple, I just have to find a nice boy and make him marry me." None of this fall in love business, she is going to take matters into her own hands. That is my Denim.
Denim practiced a few cartwheels on the lawn. Blazen threw a few dance moves out.
After a fun day we headed back to our room at Little America.
I couldn't help take a picture of the two cutest wrangler butts in the world.
The kids were very excited to ride the tracks back to the room.
I couldn't help take a picture of the two cutest wrangler butts in the world.
The kids were very excited to ride the tracks back to the room.
We ended the day swimming and meeting with good friend of Ace's. Ace's friend, Nate, brought his wife and children. We met at Ruby River Steak House and had a very good time. I was glad that their children were as rambunctious as mine. It was fun to see my husband enjoy himself and laugh about new stories and old times. I am so grateful for awesome friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment