Ace told me that since I pretty much had given up for awhile, I really should have shown a picture of the frog being eaten entirely. I had a hard time finding a picture of that one, so you'll just have to picture it.
Deep breath
I have missed blogging.
VERY MUCH!
This evening I am sitting at the table by a lit candle listening to music. The kids are asleep and it is 9:45 pm. I just thought, "Man I have just got to start again."
So here I am.
This fall has been busy as always. It has been a lovely fall though. The leaves stayed green a long time as we had pleasant weather through most of November. It gave us several opportunities to ride and be about the ranch. One morning about a week ago as I was doing goat chores, I glanced back at the house and noticed that the tree was entirely bare again. The leaves had all fallen off. "When did that happen," I thought. The last time I remembered they were green. I don't even remember them turning. It seems that life can be that way. We blink and the moment is gone. Summer is long gone, winter is nearly here (definately here this evening, as we have a blizzard going on outside and the kids made snow angels this morning) and I think I totally missed our fall. It's gone. How can it be? How can life feel so slow at times, yet at others it feels like someone just pressed the fast forward button on my life? It reminds me that my opportunities for everything are quick to be over. I need to grasp them. My chance to be an influence in each stage of my children's lives will be quickly over. I must grasp these moments and remember to teach them.
It is good to write again. Thanks to everyone for encouraging me.
I am going to follow up with two catch up posts, so stay posted.
LOVE ME!
2 months ago




2 comments:
Ya you are back :) I am sooo glad. With nothing to read I felt like I did not have to keep up. Thanks for the loving push.
Glad you blogged Tim!!!
I totally feel the same way about fall...it went by soooo fast...it's hard to miss the leaves turning here though, there are sooo many trees every where!:) But it feels like September and October flew by...I felt the busiest I have felt in years! and now it'll be Christmas before we know it!
Sorry I keep calling you at inconvenient times!!! Those kiddos are keeping you busy...as it should be! Family First!
Love ya Tim!
Post a Comment