Sunday, May 22, 2011

Branding


This was our branding week.  Lots of rounding up cattle, long days, hard work, a tinsy bit of fun, good food, ect. goes on.  The Willis crew came to help as well as several other friends.  We had fun working together.  The kids always love the good times and I do too.


































FYI:  Cat stuffed in the sock works great.  Much better for cat and Darlin.

4 comments:

Emily said...

HA! Love this pic of the kitty in the sock! WAY cute.

THE MITCHELL CLAN said...

Timber so good to see a post! I was beginning to wonder about ya'll! I love the pictures especially the cat in the sock. I am the only one awake in my house and literally busted a gut laughing. The look on both faces is priceless!

Sierra Kelly said...

i second everyone's comments on the cat / sock. so funny. i love your kids and blog. glad to have you back.

Anonymous said...

In a sock. Ha ha ha ha