Friday, May 7, 2010

Blazen Trails

April 25th

Happy Birthday Blazen Trails!!!!

I can't believe my little man is 3.

Isn't he sooooooo handsome.



We had a party for Blazen. His favorite color is blue, so we decorated with a lot of blue. We also had Star Wars as a theme.



He wanted cupcakes, and of course BLUE frosting.



Blow em out buddy. He was so adorable "blowing" (spitting) out the candles.



We played pin the tail on the donkey. They thought it was so funny to put the tail in random places on purpose-like on the walls. I made a big deal out of it. "Oh my goodness, you silly goose," I would say.



We played balloon pop. The kids stand on one side of the room and I line up their balloon up across from them. "Ready, set, GO!" Then they run to their balloon and pop it. I was sneaky and helped Blazen with his every time so he would be first to pop his balloon. He thought he was a stud because he could pop his so fast.



Blazen was so excited for his presents because he has had to wait so long for his birthday. Since February he has been asking when his birthday was. He had it down pat, "My boatday is in Apwil, mom is it Apwil?"



Before Christmas Ace ordered these trucks to play in the sand. He was excited to give them to Blazen. I had totally forgot about them. Ace said, "Hey where is the gifts." He ran to the garage and got his box.



Guess who liked the gift the most?



Guess what part the kids enjoyed the most?



Yeah, we made a tremendous mess, but it was a blast!



We also had glow in the dark necklaces that we used as Star Wars swords. We had a glow in the dark dance party with music. It was fun. I think Blazen thoroughly loved his 3rd birthday.

No comments: