This week a special someone had her 6oth birthday. This special someone was adamant that no one knew and that there was absolutely NO birthday party. We love this special someone very very much and so we followed commands. However we did have to make this special someone her favorite pie, coconut cream from Aunt Nita, and sing her happy birthday. She also wanted a slumber party with the grand-kids.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL SOMEONE!!!



This week I got antsy and decided to take off. I went to Albuquerque and my main goal was to go to Trader Joe's. I made it there and got the most delicious yogurt, Greek style-honey yogurt. I got a few other things, which have been fun to taste. My other goal was to take the kids to a fun museum. Nacona and Ike met us and we were able to go to the Natural History Museum. It was TOTALLY AWESOME. We had tons of fun looking at all of the Dinosaurs. They have a huge theater inside where they show different films. We went and saw, Wild Ocean. It was very neat. It is about the Sardine Run in South Africa, seriously so cool. I loved it, so did the kids. Anyhow we had a very fun two days. I was able to visit my nieces and had a wonderful conversation with Nacona.



This room is an exploration room. It is hands on. In this sand you get to make different animal foot prints. There are also butterflies and snakes and fish and frogs to look at. The kids had a lot of fun looking through microscopes and different objects.



Ok, that was fun. Now let's go to Aunt Cookie's house and play.

Yeah, this feels good!

Denim, Blazen and Ike put the sprinkler under the trampoline and decided to have some fun. I might just mention it was at 8:00 pm.

I finally got a picture of my beautiful niece, Nalynn, in her prom dress.

I had her throw a bit of sass, which isn't too hard for her to do.

Whitley helped me watch the kids while Nacona and Nalynn shopped for shoes to go with her dress. This is her loving on Darlin.


All tuckered out.

On my drive home I got some pictures of the VLA satellites. They receive and send information to space. They are on tracks and sometimes are miles apart. This day they were close together and all pointing straight up.


This week I got antsy and decided to take off. I went to Albuquerque and my main goal was to go to Trader Joe's. I made it there and got the most delicious yogurt, Greek style-honey yogurt. I got a few other things, which have been fun to taste. My other goal was to take the kids to a fun museum. Nacona and Ike met us and we were able to go to the Natural History Museum. It was TOTALLY AWESOME. We had tons of fun looking at all of the Dinosaurs. They have a huge theater inside where they show different films. We went and saw, Wild Ocean. It was very neat. It is about the Sardine Run in South Africa, seriously so cool. I loved it, so did the kids. Anyhow we had a very fun two days. I was able to visit my nieces and had a wonderful conversation with Nacona.
This room is an exploration room. It is hands on. In this sand you get to make different animal foot prints. There are also butterflies and snakes and fish and frogs to look at. The kids had a lot of fun looking through microscopes and different objects.
Ok, that was fun. Now let's go to Aunt Cookie's house and play.
Yeah, this feels good!
Denim, Blazen and Ike put the sprinkler under the trampoline and decided to have some fun. I might just mention it was at 8:00 pm.
I finally got a picture of my beautiful niece, Nalynn, in her prom dress.
I had her throw a bit of sass, which isn't too hard for her to do.
Whitley helped me watch the kids while Nacona and Nalynn shopped for shoes to go with her dress. This is her loving on Darlin.
All tuckered out.
On my drive home I got some pictures of the VLA satellites. They receive and send information to space. They are on tracks and sometimes are miles apart. This day they were close together and all pointing straight up.




1 comment:
TIMBER!!! I looove reading this. It makes me feel like I dont miss you as much!! I hope you guys are doing well!! I sure do love you all!!!!
Post a Comment