Friday, April 23, 2010

Today

Friday April 23rd:



TODAY.......



By noon



I probably should have put on a little bit of this....





At least used this....





Taken to the dump this....





Made this....





Definitely cleaned this....





Picked up this....





Washed these....





And put away these...





But sometimes you just don't do what you should.



Instead I did



A little bit of this...





A little bit of this...





A lot of this....





I enjoyed a little bit of this...





Watched cartoons with a few of these...





And loved 3 of these.





It was fun to not do what I aught.
In 20 yrs I bet that I don't regret the things that I did not do
TODAY!!!


3 comments:

Stephanie G. said...

So true! Your kiddos are precious!!

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

Its ok I just love mom saying. Go away cobwebs’ and dust go to sleep case I’m holding my babies and babies don’t keep.

Denisse said...

Sooo cute Tim! I love this post! and that is why I look up to you and I'm grateful for your example and friendship!:)