Saturday, April 10, 2010

Redneck

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REDNECK IF.....

You throw all of the kids in the bath at the same time, because it is just easier.





Your bulls are important enough to cast their legs if they break them.





You meet all of your daughters dates with sharp knives.




You have to duck tape your kids plate to the table. It totally works!!






The best dining room is in the garage.





You get gifted nipple covers for your birthday, from your son-in-law.





Duke, the dog, gets to bathe in the same area as the babies.





Your family pictures turn out like this...






Or this....





You especially know your a Redneck if...
You will drive any distance, at any time of the day or night, make any effort, take off any amount of work to be with other crazy rednecks just like you.

(taken at 6:00 am, when Sierra made it to Toquerville.)



I don't know about you, but I choose to be a Redneck any day!!!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Oooooo! You guys just make me plum happy!!!!!

Brenda said...

Love this! I love your family, even if they all act like rednecks :)

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

I AM A REDNECK AND PROUD OF IT

Denisse said...

I LOVE it Tim!!!!! What a wonderful blessing to have such a wonderful family!