Sunday, June 6, 2010

29 years old

June 1st-5th:

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. You would cry to if it happened to you.

I am 29 yrs old. I can't believe it. Life goes so fast.



For my birthday I bought my own presents. The kids sang to me and got very excited for it to be my birthday. Denim was distraught that I knew what my gifts were. I told her, "I will forget what they are and act very excited when I unwrap them. I will close my eyes when I give them to you, and you and Blazen can wrap them for me." They spent a long time in the room wrapping my gifts-fighting over the paper some. Then they came out of the room with my gifts. Of course they had to do hang over, hang over. They about broke my head they bonked me so hard. I REALLY played it up when I unwrapped the gifts. "Oh my goodness, this is amazing, this is wonderful. I am going to be sooooooo beautiful with this gift. It is just what I needed. (A mascara) Thank you Denim." Denim, "You are welcome, Mom." Then Blazen's gift. "Oh my, a fragrance, my favorite, how did you know? I am going to smell so good (squirt, squirt)" Blazen said, "Oh mom, you are welcome." before I could say thank you. Ace laughed. It was so fun, I am going to buy them gifts to give me every year.



My mom sent me blingy butt jeans. I put them on and pranced around singing, "Look at me, I have blingy butt jeans, blingy butt jeans." Blazen looked at me and said, " Oh Mom, DANG you look good." Where he got that one I will never know.



Ace got me a dress that I ordered, but it didn't come in yet. Nelda gave me shoes and money and had Israel come mow my lawn for me. I bought flowers for myself with the some of the money.

I cooked myself fish tacos, yummy.

I also threw a little party later on in the week. I made sweet pork salad and fruit pizza dessert and had chips and dips. The kids had a blast. Denim was so big and invited everyone in. I put everything on the deck. It was nice. We watched the movie, Young Victoria, after.

Ace has been helping Jerry grade roads this week. He nearly tipped the grader over by the lodge. It was pretty scary. He had to dig the tires out on the one side, then back it up. That man-oooooooooo he scares me sometimes.



Darlin has two 1sts to boast of this week. She bounced in the jumper for the 1st time and she rolled from her tummy to her back for the 1st time. She has also started laughing a ton, since we were in Hobbs. (Kaylynn taught her how, watching Blazen jump on the tramp.)




No comments: