My two cousins, Amy and Heidi, came and visited me. Heidi was coming through from Texas and Amy was helping her drive with the kids. They stopped and spent two days with me. I just LOVED IT. It has been years since I have seen them, since I missed the last Nef reunion. I think I am into laughs lately because their laughs are so fun and unique. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. We played on the blow up slide, gave horse rides, made doughnuts and just hung out. It is easy for me to say that my best friends are family.
Jack and Denim had fun and fought. Here they both got in trouble for being in a dirt fight, thus the dirty hair.

Heidi.

Amy.

Denim is being a goofy girl. Her dad taught her how to stick her toothbrush to her forehead, and now she LOVES to do it.

I had a wonderful time, thanks for the visit.
Heidi.
Amy.
Denim is being a goofy girl. Her dad taught her how to stick her toothbrush to her forehead, and now she LOVES to do it.
Funny story:
I was taking everyone on a little tour in the truck. We were on the dirt ranch road and the kids were in the back, windows down, heads out the window. It was the first time that Heidi's kids had been out of their seat belt and got to stick their heads out. It was like the movie Bolt. They loved it. My kids wanted the windows up and I said, "No way, these guys are experiencing the window for the first time." We all laughed, because it was true. It is funny; the little things in life that we take for granted.
I was taking everyone on a little tour in the truck. We were on the dirt ranch road and the kids were in the back, windows down, heads out the window. It was the first time that Heidi's kids had been out of their seat belt and got to stick their heads out. It was like the movie Bolt. They loved it. My kids wanted the windows up and I said, "No way, these guys are experiencing the window for the first time." We all laughed, because it was true. It is funny; the little things in life that we take for granted.
I had a wonderful time, thanks for the visit.




No comments:
Post a Comment