JUNE 19, 2010
Are you ready to come with me and join the fun?
LET'S TAKE A PEAK AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON.
Putting on the last bit of lipstick.
"Stand beside me; you're my best friend."
Tawana(the bride) and Nacona(maid of honor, sister) McPhaul
Let's put Cinderella's slipper on, she's ready for the ball.
All the McPhaul women. Timber, Whitley, Tawana, Nalynn, Nelda, Nacona, Denim, and Darlin.
A great big good luck kiss from her nieces.
A little nervous maybe.
Travis(best man, brother), Chris Lilly(groom)
The wedding march begins.
Denim was the flower girl. She was very frugal with her flower throwing. I think that maybe 8 flower pedals at most were on the ground. She was however beeeeeeeautiful. I am biased though.
Here comes the bride, here comes the bride.
The vows.
With this ring I thee wed.
You may now kiss the bride. Kiss her Chris, kiss her!
"A kiss from the other man that I love." "Dad, I love you."
HIS-The Lilly Family
HERS-The McPhaul Family
All the men. Nice looking hats, fellas. Ace, Jerry, Rufus, Tawana(obviously not a man), Chris, Travis, Tyrel, Curtis, and Jim.
Pose with my kiddos for memories. CHEESE.
Ike, Will, Blazen, and Rufus visiting.
Papa with Darlin. I started the music for Tawana. Darlin was asleep, so I left her in her car seat by the seats. She woke during the ceremony and Papa went and got her. I was soooo scared that she would start screaming, but she did ok. I guess Papa had the touch.
Ok, so I don't think that this is exactly cooth at a wedding ceremony, but Ace always goes for ease.
My kids just love Chris. They never just call him Chris. It is always, "Hey, I have a new uncle, his name is Chris LILLY." He is gently with them. Here he is helping Blazen fix his belt buckle.
Our family. Ace, Timber, Denim, Blazen, and Darlin.
T-rae and I.
Sign away, sign away.
Hands. Mine with yours.
Let's eat. Nelda fixed a great meal for everyone as always.
Cute cake.
Be nice, Chris Lilly.
HOW SWEET!
Granny is telling the kids a story. Ike, Darlin, Denim, and Blazen.
Jerry and Ace.
The toast. We had sparkling apple cider. I just love Tawana's face.
All the shoes.
Nalynn got her heel caught in the vent. Whitley was a nice sister and helped her get it out.
The 1st dance. Someone is happy!
"Gotta dance with my dad."
Congratulations Chris and Tawana.
May you have all the happiness in life you deserve. I love you!!




3 comments:
She Looks STUNNING! He is so handsome and they look amazing together!! Ohmy! Ilove this one Timber!! You are amazing!
P.S. I just read your comment on my blog, thanks Timber SO much. I agree with you, I feel like you have such an amazing spirit and that for some reason mine and yours kinda knew eachother. Im grateful I met each of you, and Hope you know how amazing you are and how amazing each of those other ladies are. I do miss you guys so much. SO MUCH. I hope everyone is well and especially you my sweet little friend. Tell those sweet kids Hi! Love you girl!
Great pictures! Where was the wedding? Congratulations to Tawana.
Post a Comment