"Strong and Courageous." by Jenny Phillips
is the song that you are hearing. This song I first heard 2 weeks ago and it has really had an affect on me. As I listened to this song, it seemed that everything that she was saying was everything in my life that I am trying to do. I hope that you like the song as much as I did. I posted a few pictures of things that make my soul happy and remind me how much God loves me.
is the song that you are hearing. This song I first heard 2 weeks ago and it has really had an affect on me. As I listened to this song, it seemed that everything that she was saying was everything in my life that I am trying to do. I hope that you like the song as much as I did. I posted a few pictures of things that make my soul happy and remind me how much God loves me.
Being almost home.
The sky before a rain.
A sunset.
The beautiful children that I get the opportunity to raise.
The temple that Ace and I were sealed for all Eternity in.
The scriptures.

Christ.





1 comment:
Timber you are such an inspiration to me! So glad I got to talk with you while you were here in Wyoming. I always thought whoever married Ace was getting quite the catch. But he is just as lucky to have you! I have always had a lot of respect for Ace,way back when we were about 8 years old, we went to Ramah for the rodeo. We were all in a little RV (I think it was a lot like yours now) anyways, someone told us to hide so we wouldn't have to pay for everyone. Ace hid for a second then comes out and says, "but that will be lying." Then he got some of his own money out to help pay so that we were honest! I will always remember that. He was such a good example even when we were so young. You take care of your beautiful family! Hope to see you again soon.
Erin
Post a Comment