I took the kids and traveled to Southern Utah for the fourth. It is hard traveling with Darlin, so I left very early (4:oo am) to be able to get about half of the trip under my belt before she woke up. On the way back I drove half of it until midnight, slept for a few hours, and then the rest very early. That actually worked the best because Darlin slept for all but about 2 hours of the trip and wasn't screaming as long. Anyway we made it just fine and we had a very fun time.
McCarty and I went and saw Eclipse. It was, in my opinion the best one yet. I just loved it. So did McCarty. Trujillo and Charlotte went with us. They are getting hooked to the story line. They haven't read the books.
Denim and Blazen just love McCarty. They were so excited to get to the house and have McCarty and mom run out and greet them. Mom was in the cuboda when we drove up; she sped REALLY fast to pick McCarty up at the corrals and back to the house. Then they ran in the house as we drove SLOWLY up the lane honking. As we pulled up to the house they ran out of the house screaming, "yeah, you're here" and grabbed the kids out of the truck. That is Denim's favorite part. She feels totally special.
JoAnn and her kids came up to see us. That was so awesome. Brody is growing like crazy. He is such a little man. BreAnn is quite the little helper, and she is very good with kids. Brinley is a sweet little girl, quiet, but with a cute laugh. Bridger is a solid rock, but soft as a bear inside. It was good to spend time with them. We went to Trujillo's and had a picnic. Then we went to Steve and Cyndi's farm and watched the fireworks. Charlotte made us popcorn.
Funny face.

Mom must have been having a pretty good conversation with JoAnn. Holding her two youngest grandchildren, Nathan and Darlin.

We played a little bit of volleyball. JoAnn had to be careful, she just had surgery.

While everyone was playing volleyball I was sitting on the swing with Darlin watching the kids play. I got to experience something pretty funny. I couldn't hear them, but it was pretty plain what happened.
1. Blazen is threatening, Abe is mad.

2. Finally Blazen gets his sister.

3. The in between that I didn't capture was Abraham knocking Blazen flat on his butt. He was protective that day of Denim because he was her "prince."
4. Ralayna helping Blazen because she was his "princess."

5. Everyone at the volleyball court turned to look at the kids. 1st glance- Blazen is crying, Ralayna is boobing him, and Abe looks totally guilty. "ABRAHAM!!!" I hurried over, "I got it all captured and it was not Abe's fault, don't get him in trouble. Blazen was being the turd."
This horse was one of Steve and Cyndi's old pick up horses. He is soooooo gentle. The kids are scared to death of him as you can see.

One day we all jumped in the cubota and went down to the creek. Mom had been very excited to take us wading there, "wading" is the key word.

Well Dad might have gotten a little carried away with the tractor digging out the "wading" spot for the babies. Mom was a little tiffed, but we still had a blast.

Here is what we called mom's hole. Trujillo gave the kids spins on the water.

Bridger is a climber.

Denim and BreAnn.

I took the Bumbo out and Darlin LOVED it!

Afterward what is a good life without watermelon, right.

Or a smile.

Lukas is an old married man now, but the kids still love him.

We went and stayed a few days with Charlotte and Heo in their new home. It was fun. She redid her old table and chairs. They look great. I had a good time visiting Charlotte and being in her life. She is a great woman and an excellent mother.

Nathan

Here is their house. They have such amazing views of Zions park from their house. The other way is also great views and alfalfa fields.

They have done a lot of work on the place. They move all of the sheds, put in a chicken coop, corrals, cleaned up and built a fun swing.

Part of their property has a creek bottom in it. That is the best. They are building a teepee and a big swing. Trujillo has lots of other plans too.

This is how the swing works. Pretty fun stuff, but maybe a bit too high for Layna.

The day that I was leaving, Denim jumped off the couch and landed right on top of Darlin. Darlin would not stop screaming; I was so scared. I took her in to the ER to have her checked out. They started checking her oxygen right away. It was good. They did x-rays; she was ok, but her lung had been slightly bruised. She was a bit sore for 2 days. I have no idea why Denim did that because she was watching a movie and we were all right there. She just stood up and did it before I had time to do anything. I asked her and she said, "I thought I could jump over her." Children's mentality is not that of an adult, their perception of things is different. Denim felt so bad, she was crying and kissing Darlin. She really didn't mean to do it. I just have to try and be more cautious.
Had a great time. LOVE YA LOTS!

Mom must have been having a pretty good conversation with JoAnn. Holding her two youngest grandchildren, Nathan and Darlin.
We played a little bit of volleyball. JoAnn had to be careful, she just had surgery.
While everyone was playing volleyball I was sitting on the swing with Darlin watching the kids play. I got to experience something pretty funny. I couldn't hear them, but it was pretty plain what happened.
1. Blazen is threatening, Abe is mad.
2. Finally Blazen gets his sister.
3. The in between that I didn't capture was Abraham knocking Blazen flat on his butt. He was protective that day of Denim because he was her "prince."
4. Ralayna helping Blazen because she was his "princess."
5. Everyone at the volleyball court turned to look at the kids. 1st glance- Blazen is crying, Ralayna is boobing him, and Abe looks totally guilty. "ABRAHAM!!!" I hurried over, "I got it all captured and it was not Abe's fault, don't get him in trouble. Blazen was being the turd."
This horse was one of Steve and Cyndi's old pick up horses. He is soooooo gentle. The kids are scared to death of him as you can see.
One day we all jumped in the cubota and went down to the creek. Mom had been very excited to take us wading there, "wading" is the key word.
Well Dad might have gotten a little carried away with the tractor digging out the "wading" spot for the babies. Mom was a little tiffed, but we still had a blast.
Here is what we called mom's hole. Trujillo gave the kids spins on the water.
Bridger is a climber.
Denim and BreAnn.
I took the Bumbo out and Darlin LOVED it!
Afterward what is a good life without watermelon, right.
Or a smile.
Lukas is an old married man now, but the kids still love him.
We went and stayed a few days with Charlotte and Heo in their new home. It was fun. She redid her old table and chairs. They look great. I had a good time visiting Charlotte and being in her life. She is a great woman and an excellent mother.
Nathan
Here is their house. They have such amazing views of Zions park from their house. The other way is also great views and alfalfa fields.
They have done a lot of work on the place. They move all of the sheds, put in a chicken coop, corrals, cleaned up and built a fun swing.
Part of their property has a creek bottom in it. That is the best. They are building a teepee and a big swing. Trujillo has lots of other plans too.
This is how the swing works. Pretty fun stuff, but maybe a bit too high for Layna.
The day that I was leaving, Denim jumped off the couch and landed right on top of Darlin. Darlin would not stop screaming; I was so scared. I took her in to the ER to have her checked out. They started checking her oxygen right away. It was good. They did x-rays; she was ok, but her lung had been slightly bruised. She was a bit sore for 2 days. I have no idea why Denim did that because she was watching a movie and we were all right there. She just stood up and did it before I had time to do anything. I asked her and she said, "I thought I could jump over her." Children's mentality is not that of an adult, their perception of things is different. Denim felt so bad, she was crying and kissing Darlin. She really didn't mean to do it. I just have to try and be more cautious.
Had a great time. LOVE YA LOTS!




1 comment:
I love it, we should of came down.
Post a Comment