I had three very special people visit me this week. They played a very important role in my life. They are my best friends and roommates from college at BYU-I. I was sooooo amazingly lucky to have had the most AMAZING roommates at college. These girls seriously influenced my life forever. They are such great examples and have amazing testimonies. We have all grown and changed in many ways, but one things remains.....our friendship and our faith.
Betsy............Ohhhhh so looking for a fabulous and faithful guy.

Denisse...........Ohhhhhhh so married to Scott.

Ashley............Ohhhhh so in a serious relationship.

I went and showed them the lodge. They loved it obviously.


Denisse brought her 2 wonderful children; Brielle and Braden. The kids played, fought, then played some more. It was great fun! Traveling is hard on these little ones. Denisse was a brave women to travel so far and so much with them. She flew to Salt Lake from D.C. and has been visiting family and friends all over. It will probably be her last trip until her husband graduates from med-school in a few years. I really appreciated the effort she made to come nourish our friendship.

Here we are with our kids. I liked this picture because Denisse and I are desperately trying to take a good picture and as you can see sometimes children just don't cooperate.

We had a very fun time together. We visited and visited. We stayed up until all hours of the night debating politics, child discipline, jobs, men, old times, and more. We put up the slide for the kids and let them play outside in the mud and dirt till their hearts content. We made doughnuts, and sweet pork salad. We just plum had a good time and wished all the other roomies could have been with us.
We went to an old mission site just about 10 miles from my house. It is crumbling, but still a lot of the structure is up.

This was the church part of it.

I wanted to show how they just got random rocks, preferably somewhat flat ones and used the mud and grass to make a mortar to hold the wall together.

Denisse is posing in an old doorway.

This segment of the community was a big commune with several bedrooms. To the right is a two story open area that was connected to the rooms.

Betsy being a cheeseball. Can you guess what movie she is acting out?

Karate Kid.
Denim has to have a turn.

Now Blazen.

Denim, Brielle, Blazen, and Braden just loved throwing rocks in this little pond.

"Let's go girls"

The girls were pretty pumped. They had brought there hats just for the occasion, but we left all but Betsy's at the trailer because there was a breeze. Ashley has ridden quite a bit, but Betsy and Denisse hadn't. We had so much fun.

"Let me help you out."

This is what we encountered.

We took this one real quick because it was started to thunder and lightning.

Trot home girls.

Another day we decided to climb the dike that is part of the Continental divide. Aren't we just so adventurous.

I thought Ashley might like this butt shot since she has a pretty cute one. She is so nice, helping the little boys get to the top. She is going to make a great mom someday.

Here we are at the top. I loved this picture because it really shows the action. Ash is getting her hair blown to pieces. Denisse is being mommy. Betsy is enjoying the sky, and I am trying not to fall down the shell rock while taking the picture.

Her was our northern view of the Sawtooth Mountain Range.

"Thank heavens I made it, let's just stay here awhile."

Betsy helping Denim.

My kids are little mountain goats, they just love to climb. I took this picture with a 15x zoom. I taught them to slide down the steep parts on their butts. I was so proud.

Denisse is not sliding on her butt. Don't fall!

Now you know why we had such a fabulous time in college and why we all just about flunked at least one class.

Denisse is a great photographer. One last shot for the road.

I had such a great time gals. BFF. I love you this.................................................much.
Denisse...........Ohhhhhhh so married to Scott.
Ashley............Ohhhhh so in a serious relationship.
I went and showed them the lodge. They loved it obviously.
Denisse brought her 2 wonderful children; Brielle and Braden. The kids played, fought, then played some more. It was great fun! Traveling is hard on these little ones. Denisse was a brave women to travel so far and so much with them. She flew to Salt Lake from D.C. and has been visiting family and friends all over. It will probably be her last trip until her husband graduates from med-school in a few years. I really appreciated the effort she made to come nourish our friendship.
Here we are with our kids. I liked this picture because Denisse and I are desperately trying to take a good picture and as you can see sometimes children just don't cooperate.
We had a very fun time together. We visited and visited. We stayed up until all hours of the night debating politics, child discipline, jobs, men, old times, and more. We put up the slide for the kids and let them play outside in the mud and dirt till their hearts content. We made doughnuts, and sweet pork salad. We just plum had a good time and wished all the other roomies could have been with us.
We went to an old mission site just about 10 miles from my house. It is crumbling, but still a lot of the structure is up.
This was the church part of it.
I wanted to show how they just got random rocks, preferably somewhat flat ones and used the mud and grass to make a mortar to hold the wall together.
Denisse is posing in an old doorway.
This segment of the community was a big commune with several bedrooms. To the right is a two story open area that was connected to the rooms.
Betsy being a cheeseball. Can you guess what movie she is acting out?
Karate Kid.
Denim has to have a turn.
Now Blazen.
Denim, Brielle, Blazen, and Braden just loved throwing rocks in this little pond.
Ace was a major trooper and we roped him into watching all 5 kids for a few hours. Don't ask me how he survived because I really don't know. The kids all survived too if you were wondering. Anyway we all took a nice horse ride. It was in the evening and very beautiful. Too bad pictures cannot grasp the real beauty of it all. I think a lot of it has to do with the smells as well. It was just before a big rain, and you could really feel it coming. In fact we were trotting back to the trailer, getting rained on, and lighting hitting around us at the end.
"Let's go girls"
The girls were pretty pumped. They had brought there hats just for the occasion, but we left all but Betsy's at the trailer because there was a breeze. Ashley has ridden quite a bit, but Betsy and Denisse hadn't. We had so much fun.
"Let me help you out."
This is what we encountered.
We took this one real quick because it was started to thunder and lightning.
Trot home girls.
Another day we decided to climb the dike that is part of the Continental divide. Aren't we just so adventurous.
I thought Ashley might like this butt shot since she has a pretty cute one. She is so nice, helping the little boys get to the top. She is going to make a great mom someday.
Here we are at the top. I loved this picture because it really shows the action. Ash is getting her hair blown to pieces. Denisse is being mommy. Betsy is enjoying the sky, and I am trying not to fall down the shell rock while taking the picture.
Her was our northern view of the Sawtooth Mountain Range.
"Thank heavens I made it, let's just stay here awhile."
Betsy helping Denim.
My kids are little mountain goats, they just love to climb. I took this picture with a 15x zoom. I taught them to slide down the steep parts on their butts. I was so proud.
Denisse is not sliding on her butt. Don't fall!
Now you know why we had such a fabulous time in college and why we all just about flunked at least one class.
Denisse is a great photographer. One last shot for the road.
I had such a great time gals. BFF. I love you this.................................................much.




1 comment:
Oh man, my behind is hurting just thinking about that ride. I don't think Ace's fixing of my smashed $7 hat did any good in the end! I'll never forget Denisse's face as we rode back to the trailer. :) Thanks for the unforgettable time Timber.
Post a Comment