Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cat

June 10, 2010

Ace, the kids and I were loaded up and ready to leave for a big trip when we got a big surprise.



Yep, baby kitties. So if you have never seen a live birth, you have now. Ace came out to the truck, shut it off and said, "Well guys I think the trip is on delay, you had better come in the house." We all came in to find the cat birthing under the couch. Did I mention that I DO NOT HAVE A HOUSE CAT! This cat was one of the kitties born two years ago in the house. She is wild as a march hair and snuck back in as we were loading bags apparently. Denim and Blazen thought it was the coolest thing ever, Ace and I just thought it was disgusting. We moved her to the play house outside and cleaned the mess. Denim and Blazen couldn't wait to get home to play with the baby kitties.
Life throws all sorts of experiences at us.

1 comment:

Denisse said...

oh my heavens Tim!!!! That is just a little too graphic for me!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!! but I guess that is life! We are so excited to play with those kitties...the plans are still on to head your way on Friday...Ashley is still trying to figure out how she'll get here to Provo...she's been looking into flying here....anyway, hopefully everything will go well. Love ya lots and can't wait to see you an your family!:)