It is also a very good thing that there is a nice FULL tank of water to wash my hands in after dealing with the liquid feed.
Denim just loves to spin her little sister around and around. Darlin puts up with it, Hmmmmm, not terribly well.
Now they are buds though, because Denim is doing what Darlin wants her to.
Here is a highly used cow salt block.
Here is Darlin looking at something indeed very interesting.
Here is Blazen licking the COW salt block just like a cow. (We obviously sanitized it before the picture with hand sanitizer if you were wondering.)
He apparently did not get enough, so he now proceeds to break himself a small large piece off, to eat on the way home.
On the way home just after we went through the gate down at long lake Blazen says to me, "Mom, I should have listened to you mom, I really should have listened to you mom and not ate that salt." After which he barfed all over the truck and me and Darlin. Denim then started gagging unrolled the window, and we had to freeze to death the rest of the way home because Denim had to keep her head WAY out.
LOVING THAT MOMENT!
Living in the moment:
*Blazen......"Mom when I grow up, my house is going to be just in your backyard so you can come and snuggle me every night." Talk about totally melt my heart; I just don't know what his wife will think of that one.
*Darlin......Darlin normally loves baths. So one evening I started running the bath water and then proceeded to undress her. She started fighting me like crazy. First it was a struggle just to get the socks off, then the pants, and by the time I tried to get to the shirt she was doing major backflops and screaming bloody murder. I literally could not get her shirt off. I got two arms out, then she grabbed her shirt ducked her head and that was it. I finally said,"Darlin, you love your bath; you have to take your clothes off to get it." Only a big defiant LOUD scream. "Darlin, you don't have to take a bath if you don't want to." A sudden giggle. "Is that it, you don't want a bath.....ok.....you don't have to take a bath. Do you want to put your jammies on?" More giggles. "Alright then, let's go." All of the screaming had stopped at this point. I opened the bathroom door. Darlin walked over to her jammie drawer, pulled out a pair of jammies, sat on them, and proceeded to take her shirt off her head. I was amazed. She just didn't want a bath. She then HELPED me get her shirt off, put her jammies on and she fell asleep about 5 minutes later. Wow, she just wanted to communicate! This girl needs me to do sign language with her. I think I am going to start. It sure used to help Denim.
*Denim......Denim just loves Nutella. She asks for it every morning, but obviously I am not in the mood to make crepes EVERY morning. This week we were having ice cream for dessert and I asked what flavor everyone wanted. Denim said, "I want Nuvella." (meaning Vanilla......just a little part of the Nutella came out......on the brain.)






1 comment:
Your life should be a movie. It is always entertaining to read your blogs. You guys are great.
Post a Comment