We all went up to Albuquerque together because Papa had his lung drained and we wanted to be with him.
During the surgery I got to take the kids to the zoo. Ike's Grandma Sharon and Papi came with me to help.
We took a picnic lunch. The kids ate and ate; they were starving. We walked all over and it was a warm day, so we really needed the break.
The kids favorite was the seals and sea lions.
Papi rode the train with the kids while I stayed with Darlin asleep in the stroller.
While in Albuquerque we got to go and watch Ike play T-ball. Go Ike, GO!!!!






2 comments:
What a nice picture of Ace's dad...praying for him...and everyone. Looks like the kiddos had a fun time at the zoo. Those flamingos are pretty cool looking!:)
I was thinking the same thing about Jerry's picture! What a great picture! Jerry and Nelda Rae (and family) have been in my prayers a lot. I love your blog posts. I need to get on the ball with mine again....you are such a fun mom! I admire all you do with your kiddos!
Post a Comment