We had a wonderful visit from Ace's Aunt Glendy. She came up to spend some time with her sister. She is always so funny and fun to have around.
We went to Nacona's and all visited there as well.
Glendy is very good at doing adjustments. She uses the acupuncture points and does pressure adjusments. It is hard to explain, but it really works. She learned it from Aunt Sue. I had her adjust Darlin's allergy points. It was amazing the difference. I had her teach me just a little and I hope someday to learn more.
| Papa and Grannie. |
Papa is playing with the little ones and giving Blazen a kiss.
| Whitley and Tessa. |
| Denim and NaLynn. |
Darlin has been watching "Your baby Can Read." She LOVES it. She has learned so much; it is fun to see her mind popping open. Her favorite is, "ARMS UP."
Nalynn got her prom dress in the mail. She had to model for us. Here is Cinderella with her poofy gown.
This is random.....I know. But I just couldn't help myself. I loved all of the colors.
NaLynn helped me take the three little ones to Explora. We went different directions this time and saw different parts.
As always being with family is just the best. We loved your visit Glendy.
k



1 comment:
I want to hug and kiss your kids.
Post a Comment