I asked Blazen on Tuesday evening what he wanted for breakfast. He was absolutely adamant about what he wanted to eat. He said, "Mom, I want crabby patties....like sponge bob." I said, "You mean the candy kind that you got for Easter." "No, Mom," he said, "I want the real ones. Then he proceeded to tell me EXACTLY how he wanted them made. "You have a bun, then the patty, then the cheese, then the lettuce, with a pickle on top. Then put on the top bun." So we had crabby patties for breakfast. I tried talking him into a sausage egg biscuit, but it was NO! (I made sausage patties, but don't tell. I also put an egg on mine and Ace's with no lettuce and pickle. I just couldn't gag down a hamburger for breakfast.) I must say Blazen was very please as I made them bite size. He even smothered it in ketchup......his favorite garnish.
Blazen has been looking forward to HIS day since Denim's birthday in February. He has been telling everyone, "My birthday is in Apwil." Yippee April is finally here.
Nacona, Nalynn, and Whitley came over early to help out. It was very helpful.
Hannah and Hailey loved the sand.
We played some outside games with water balloons. We did balloon toss between partners, then a balloon throw with towels, then a balloon catch.
| Cassara, Ike, Levi, Casey Wayne, Blazen, Denim, & Hannah. |
| Ike, Levi, Casey Wayne, & Blazen. |
| Denim & Hannah. |
With all the extra balloons we lined up and had a throwing contest.
Ready, Get set......
| Hannah, Denim, Brandy Lynn, Cassara, Blazen, Levi, Ike, & Casey Wayne. |
NOW THROW!
We played pin the tail on the donkey. We made balloon animals, and did a pinata. I was so sick of candy after Easter that I did the pinata differently. I filled it with white beans, on which 15 had numbers. Each number coordinated with a gift. Water gun, dinosaur, funky glasses, ect. Different but fun. One word of advice. Use the BIG Lima beans.
Blazen decorated his own cake. He put m&m's on it to look like balloons.
| Levi, and Darlin. |
Blazen gets the 1st bite.
Blazen got a lot of nice things. I got him a fish tank, which I know he will love. Ace got him big tricycle, which he LOVES now.
He played with these cool monster trucks from Aunt Cookie all week.
This was the other fun he had this week.
Happy Birthday Blazen Trails. I love you my little 4 year old boy.






2 comments:
Happy birthday Blazen! Timber what a beautiful table. Is it new? Love it. Wow i can't believe Denim is old enough for school. that's Totally cool she liked it.
How is life for Blazen now, he told me that life would be perfect if he could only make it to 4. Blazen we are so glad that you finally made it.
Post a Comment