Sunday, February 7, 2010

Darlin Dawn




DARLIN DAWN MCPHAUL


sex: female
birthdate: 2-2-10
time: 11:20 pm
weight: 6 lbs. 2.1 oz.
length: 19 1/2 in.
head: 12 3/4
chest: 12 1/2
mother's doctor: Bodensteiner
baby doctor: B. Johnson































Baby
Author: Helen Steiner Rice
A wee bit of heaven
drifted down from above -
A handful of happiness,
a heart full of love.

The mystery of life,
so sacred and sweet -
The giver of joy
so deep and complete.

Precious and priceless,
so lovable, too -
The world's sweetest miracle,
baby, is you.

5 comments:

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

I just want to kiss her. Kiss and hug her 100 times for me. She does look a like like you. Tell her, that her Aunt Syringa and Uncle Greg loves Tons and Tons. I cannot wait to see and hold her in person. You have to tell me when you are going to moms.

Love you all

Denisse said...

Timber! She is beautiful and perfect! I'm so happy she's already here and part of the McPhaul family! She is a blessing from heaven! What a happy time for you and also full of adjustments but I know you will do great! You are an amazing woman and so committed to your family! Love you lots and I can't wait to continue to see Darlin, Denim and Blazen grow, it's fun to watch you as a mommy and wife!

JoAnn said...

OOOOOH! Little Darlin is DARLIN'! So cute! Congrats on this beautiful baby girl!!!

Bree Chandler said...

Hey Timber, Tawana let me know you had little Darlin, and I was SOOO excited to hear. she is a DOLL! oh my oh my. I hope you guys are doing well! I sure miss ya! I had forgot to give blazen and denim a little take home activity so Call Phil and have him bring it to church when youre there next!
Congrats on that little cutie and hopefully ill talk to ya soon! Love ya!!

Geng Family said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Just like her mom :)