Friday, February 18, 2011

Click N Pull



Does this look like a happy face or a sad face?

Did you say HAPPY........that's right.  

Does this look like a face that has shopped in Albuquerque for groceries with two heaping cart fulls of food, with 2 kids dragging on her legs and a baby doing the back flop in her arms and people making comments like, "WOW, you sure got your hands full."  or  "I think you might have bit off more than you can chew."

No!!

This face says..........I LOVE MY LIFE because I learned 3 new words.

Read on carefully because these 3 words MIGHT just change your life.
CLICK  N  PULL

That right.....

CLICK  N  PULL

Ok, so here is the deal.  A really great friend of mine just introduced me to this concept.  I tried it out this week and AMAZING,  I mean AMAZING.  At Sam's Club, they have this thing called Click N Pull.  You do all of your shopping online at Sam's Club.com.  It is a breeze.  You simply type in the item you want and WALA....like magic there it is to put in your cart.  They also have categories.  You can get pretty much anything.  Frozen, fresh, toiletries, paper, ect.  Then after you have everything you need, (and since you are shopping right there in your home, you can open the cupboards and fridge and make certain you got everything on your list.) you push submit.  
NOW here is the REALLY cool part.  The next day you walk into Sam's Club, give them your name or order number and in 10 min (no joke, sometimes less if you give them notice on the way) they roll out your whole cart for you.  THEY DO ALL THE SHOPPING FOR YOU!!!  You just pay (they don't take anything off your cart) and then they take it out and load it for you.  AMAZING!  It worked so well.  I can't believe it.  It was wonderful!  Also if you need something that maybe you forgot you can go grab it while they are bringing your order and just add the item to your total. 

DO IT!

You MUST try it.

Happy Face after shopping!


While in Albuquerque the kids had dentist appointment.  They love their dentist.  He is a children's dentist and very gentle.  Dr. David Martinez.  The kids love going to the dentist.  Even with cavities.



Other events this week:
*I started teaching dance to the K-6th grade.  The program will last 5 weeks, twice a week.  I am doing the program for Denim, but it is also fun to see the other children in the community have something.

*The school asked a few of the little girls who were cheering at the game last week to come and cheer at the pep assembly, so I took Denim into the school and she cheered at the pep assembly.  Here was one of the cheers.
Go Eagles, you can fly, shoot that score right to the sky, Go Eagles, Go Eagles, Go Eagles, Go Eagles, GO EAGLES!

Funny Story:
Denim and Blazen were playing make believe and I laughed because of the diffence between a girl and boy's perspective.
They were talking about a bad guy that was going to be coming...
Denim....."Blazen I think you need to stand by me when I have the baby, because I am going to have the little baby and maybe you can come and help me run with it."
Blazen....."No, Denim...If that bad guy comes I think I will stand by him and then (punching motion) I will punch him and beat him up.  Yeah, he will stand by me and I will beat him up."

2 comments:

Denisse said...

The click n pull sounds awesome! makes your trip to the city less hectic with all 3 kiddos! Glad you found that service! and I'm glad you are happy! Those kids are lucky to have a good mommy that loves being with them!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.