Today is Denim's birthday and I really can't believe that I have a daughter that is 6 years old. It seems like just yesterday that she was born and now look at her......she is so big. She is such a special little girl with her own little mind. She is really understanding everything and it is wonderful to carry a conversation with her. Denim is 6.
Hang over, hang over, thy poor head, whatcha gonna do with a bonk on your head. Eat it, sleep with it, play with it, or wear it?
Denim chose crepes with Nutella for breakfast......her absolute favorite.
This past weekend with threw a little party for Denim. She asked this year if she could have a party and invite friends. I agreed, so party party here we come. We used a great idea from a friend for our party theme.
Denim saw this balloon in Party City when we were getting a few other things. I agreed to let her have it. She loves unicorn. We used it in our decorating.
Sarah came over with Hannah and Hailey and helped me finish getting the party ready. Actually she pretty much did all the decorating for me......so a great big thank you to her.
Denim loved the fruit dip as you can see. Shortly after I showed her where the plates were.
Let the party begin. I am ohhhhhh so ready.
Tawana and Tessa came over with Ike and helped out. Tawana helped Denim serve the Ice Cream.
Here is my little six year old.
Gift time. Denim got so many nice things. She gave lots of hugs. Thanks everyone for all of your gifts.
We just love homemade gifts. This was one that Hannah and Hailey made that Denim put up on her wall. It is to pin hair bows on.
Game time. We did bowling, pin the nose on the clown, and a pinata. We also had sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Rylan Carver helped me with the pinata. The kids had fun playing with the broken ice cream cone pinata.
Ace had a special gift for Denim that we ordered. He was very excited to give it to her and when she opened it up she let out a huge scream.
WONDERWOMAN!!
Denim played Wonder Woman all day. Lucky she didn't break her leg jumping off the bed. I asked her to smile in the picture and she quickly informed me that, "Wonder Woman does NOT smile."
Happy Birthday Denim. You make my life SUPER exciting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being your mom.










2 comments:
Wowser! I cannot believe that cute girl is 6!!! What a fun, fun, fun party! :D
6 WOW, It is been a great 6 years with her in our life.
Post a Comment