My children were totally sweet and when we were down in Phoenix, with the help of Granny & Papa, they bought me these beautiful dried flowers and balloons. They were very excited for Valentines Day.
This morning I made my family pink hearts that had on them ten reasons why I loved them.
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE............Love Mom!
Ten reasons why I love Denim Bleu:
1.You are an awesome ballerina.
2.You have to give me a bazillion kisses before bed.
3.You are very kind to Blazen and include him in your play.
4.You help your mom a ton with everything.
5.You love to do gymnastics.
6.You have a huge imagination.
7.You have compassion for others.
8.You try very hard learning in home school.
9.You love having a little sister and being mother #2.
10.You love Heavenly Father.
Ten reasons why I love Blazen Trails:
1.You cuddle me in bed every morning.
2.You wrestle your dad and I love to watch.
3.You help me cook.
4.Every morning you ask for a movie and a pop tart.
5.You love sword fighting.
6.You go with dad outside and work for our family.
7.You SOMETIMES let me kiss you.
8.You play in the sand with your backhoe.
9.You are good at meeting new friends.
10.You LOVE to pray.
Ten reasons why I love Darlin Dawn:
1. When you smile, your cute teeth show.
2. You love and need me unconditionally.
3.You love your pink blankie.
4.You are getting so feisty.
5.You play patty cake with me.
6.You laugh at peekaboo.
7.You cuddle me and need to feel me when you sleep.
8.You love sis and brother and follow them.
9.You love being outside.
10.You are a climber and get into the toilet.
Ten reasons why I love Ace:
1.You are a great provider for our family.
2. You are a workaholic.
3.You have calloused hands.
4.You help your wife however you can.
5. You play with your children EVERY day.
6. You forgive your wife when she is a stinker.
7.You try to better our life however you can. (yard, swings, garage, preparedness, chicken coop, goats pen, ect.)
8.You are perseverant.
9. You love God.
10. You still think I am sexy.
I made my family heart pancakes for breakfast.
I couldn't figure out how to pour the batter correctly to make a heart, so here is what I came up with. It looks totally wasteful, but I ate all of the outside scraps and they were delicious.
The kids LOVED them, especially the cherries on top. They were however very tired because I woke them up early to go to Albuquerque.
We did some shopping in Albuquerque, so Denim and Blazen got to spend the day with Aunt Cookie, which they LOVED!
Later in the evening Nacona agreed to watch Darlin so that Ace and I could go out on a date. It was so wonderful being alone with Ace and just being able to relax.
Can you guess where we went out to eat?
Outback. That's right. And it was delicious.
I had GOOOOOOOD breath for my lover boy, which I needed after that onion.
Notice the boot? This was Ace's Valentin's gift to me. These were my favorites in El Paso, but I wouldn't let Ace buy them for me. So he called later and had them send them. He gave them to me a little after midnight on Valentines morning (we hadn't gone to bed.) So I ostentatiously wore them over my pants all day. I got lots of comments. "Nice boots." "Those are......interesting." It was great. As you can tell I don't like attention.
We next went to a movie. How do I look? Do you think that I should go into the film industry?
I chose a movie that was HORRIBLE!! It was a romance comedy and come to find out we accidentally picked an R. We walked out. BAD BAD BAD. We caught the end of Knomeo and Juliet. Then we got cold stone ice cream and headed to Nacona's.
Happy Valentines Day!!!





1 comment:
LOVE the boots!:)
Post a Comment