Saturday, February 19, 2011

playing


Sometimes it is just so beautiful here, especially in the evening when the sun is going down and the rays beam off the land and make it almost magical.  This was the setting we had when we drove down to the shop, jumped out of the truck and Ace started playing with the kids. 




Blazen is playing Indian here and scalping his dad.





After the Indians had had their fun I had my fam do a mini photo shoot to practice with my camera. 

Denim Bleu McPhaul






This is all I could get from Blazen.  He is not really my picture happy model....in fact he usually runs when I get the camera out.


Ace played along and I loved it.  What a sexy beast.



I loved this picture of Blazen and Dad.  Blazen just adores his daddy.  


I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be.   I clap my hands and shout for joy and climb up on his knee.  I put my arms around his neck and hug him tight like this.  I pat his cheeks and give him what?  ..........A great big kiss!

Ace found his old stilts and brought them out for the kids to play with.  They loved them.


We just love these small moments in life that make up a big chunk of our happy memories.......playtime with DAD!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

love the photo sessions! Denim has so much sass!!!:) LOVE it! Looks like you're having fun with your new camera!

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

I want a photo shoot too PICK ME!!